Bengaluru, 4th and 5th December 2019
Using TECHNOLOGY to Catalyse Change!
Technology has the power to disrupt status quo, alter the way people live and work, rearrange value pools, and lead to entirely new products and services to transform the future of a country.
In India today, technology has created waves across sectors. Through technology, there are skilled teachers available in remote areas addressing issues around geographical diversity, proximity, and access. There are accessibility tools, created for persons with disabilities, remote diagnostic apps, portable X-ray machines to name a few– all innovations showcasing breakthroughs in areas that were untapped until a few years ago.
NASSCOM Foundation has been encouraging ‘Tech For Good’ since its inception and through this summit it hopes to leverage innovation and collaboration to promote inclusive growth.
From the most sought after speakers in the sector, and thought provoking deep dive sessions to breathtaking social innovation exhibitions and live experiences, the Tech for Good Summit 2019 will cover it all in two days – 4th and 5th December 2019.
Countdown to the Tech for Good Summit!
LAST DAY TO REGISTER
Pass for Single Person
For both 4th and 5th December 2019
- George MattackalPresident, Asia Pacific Global Delivery Centers of Excellence, CGIGeorge MattackalPresident, Asia Pacific Global Delivery Centers of Excellence, CGI
- Rekha MenonChairman and Senior Managing Director, Accenture IndiaRekha MenonChairman and Senior Managing Director, Accenture India
Rekha M. Menon is the Chairman and Senior Managing Director at Accenture in India, responsible for building Accenture’s business & integration of Accenture’s overall growth strategy with its long-term vision, strengthening its position in communities, and enhancing its profile in the country.
An industry veteran leading the discourse on advanced technology led innovation and socio-economic progress. Rekha is a member of NASSCOM’s Executive Council, National Council of CII, National Executive Board of AMCHAM, and USIBC’s India Advisory Council. She is also on the Board of Governors at the XLRI School of Business and two not-for-profits—Pratham Books and Akshara Foundation.
In 2019, Rekha features in Fortune India’s as well as Business Today’s list of most powerful women in business, OUTStanding & Financial Times Top 10 LGBT Ally Executives, and is also an ambassador for NITI Aayog’s (a Govt of India Think Tank) mentor of change program.
- P. BalajiChief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, Vodafone Idea LimitedP. BalajiChief Regulatory and Corporate Affairs Officer, Vodafone Idea Limited
- Balaji ViswanathanCo-Founder, Invento RoboticsBalaji ViswanathanCo-Founder, Invento Robotics
- Rajesh NambiarChairman and President – Ciena IndiaRajesh NambiarChairman and President – Ciena India
Rajesh Nambiar serves as Chairman and President of Ciena India. In this role, he is responsible for driving Ciena’s continued success and growth in the country. Rajesh helps guide local customers and partners on their network transformation journey, gives Ciena a voice within government and industry associations, and leads Ciena India’sgrowing employee base.Previously, Rajesh was the General Managerand Global Leaderof IBM’s $8 billion Application ServicesBusiness whichbuiltand managedsoftware applications for clients worldwide. While based in Singapore, hewasManaging Partner for Global Business Services atIBM for Southeast Asiawhere he led the consulting and application services business across six countries.He also served on the board of IBM India formore than12 years.Prior to joining IBM, Rajesh was with Tata Groupfor eighteenyearsand developedthe company’s business for the Eastern region ofthe United States. He was a member of the Corporate Think Tank for Tata Consulting Servicesand established the company’srelationship with several Fortune 500 clients.He also served on the board of AP-Online, one of Tata’sjoint ventures.Rajesh has been a memberof NASSCOM Executive Council (Board) for several years, a premier trade body and chamber of commerce of theIT-BPO industries in India and currently serves ASOCIO as Vice Chairman.Rajesh holds a master’sdegree in statistics from the Indian Statistical Institute andanAdvanced Management degreefrom Harvard Business School.
- Gangavva MilkuriSocial media star, My Village ShowGangavva MilkuriSocial media star, My Village Show
- Saad NasserCo-founder, Ati MotorsSaad NasserCo-founder, Ati Motors
Saad Nasser is a co-founder at Ati Motors. He is an engineering prodigy who dropped out from school at age 10 to pursue his own education. He is 17 and handles technology at Ati where he works across autonomy, power electronics and vehicle design.
- Pradeep NairVice President & Managing Director, VMware IndiaPradeep NairVice President & Managing Director, VMware India
Pradeep Nair is the Vice President & Managing Director for VMware India. He leads VMware’s sales and marketing operations in the region. He also oversees VMware’s strategic partnerships and alliances.
Pradeep comes with extensive experience and deep expertise in the cloud, SaaS and subscription business transformation space. He is also a passionate advocate of the India opportunity and believes that technology holds the power to change lives, by enabling the country to leapfrog to a new era of universal access to citizen services and information.
Prior to joining VMware in August 2019, Pradeep was the Managing Director – India & South Asia at Autodesk, where he accelerated the firm’s transition to a subscription/cloud business model that delivered significantly improved outcomes for its customers.
Previously, as Director of IBM Software Group, he led IBM’s software business unit in India. In addition to growing the business, he championed developer relations and academic initiatives that drove mass-adoption of IBM technology among India’s significant developer and student communities.
Pradeep is an engineer from the University of Bombay and an alumnus of IIM Calcutta.
- Sanjay PodderManaging Director- Accenture Labs and Global R&D Lead for Software Engineering, Accenture labsSanjay PodderManaging Director- Accenture Labs and Global R&D Lead for Software Engineering, Accenture labs
Sanjay is the Managing Director for Accenture Labs in Bangalore and leads the company’s Software Engineering R&D and ‘Technology for Good’ initiative. Sanjay is the Regional Lead for Accenture Labs in Asia Pacific which includes the Accenture Labs in Bangalore and Shenzhen.
At Accenture Labs, he leads R&D in a number of areas in software engineering, analytics and automation. This in.ludes Responsible Software Engineering, Human centered Software engineering, Software Engineering of Intelligent and Quantum Systems. Sanjay has 10 patents granted in Artificial Intelligence as applied to Software Engineering and Process Automation.
Sanjay is a proponent of ‘Technology for Good’ and believes as a Software Engineering expert he has the power to change the world. He is passionate about using the power of Artificial Intelligence, IoT, Blockchain and other Digital Technologies to accelerate Social Transformation in areas such as health, education, gender inequality, empowering the forgotten billion and protecting the planet. He is a Technology Mentor for several Changemakers and startups. Sanjay was conferred the Eisenhower Fellowship 2017 for his efforts in using Technology for building a just and peaceful world.
Sanjay has been instrumental in building a powerful open innovation ecosystem for joint R&D with leading academics and institutions in India and abroad. He is a Governing Council Member of the NASSCOM IoT Center of Excellence setup as part of Digital India program. Sanjay is a member of NASSCOM Engineering And R&D (ER&D) Council.
Sanjay is an alumnus of the Wharton School, University of Pennsylvania- ‘Advanced Management Program’. He holds a bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering and a Master’s degree in Marketing Management from Mumbai University.
- Jaspreet BindraIndependent Advisor, Speaker, Author – The Tech WhispererJaspreet BindraIndependent Advisor, Speaker, Author – The Tech Whisperer
- Sandhya VasudevanManaging Director, Deutsche Bank GroupSandhya VasudevanManaging Director, Deutsche Bank Group
- Nicole GirardConsul General, Embassy of CanadaNicole GirardConsul General, Embassy of Canada
- Sharad SharmaCo-Founder, IspirtSharad SharmaCo-Founder, Ispirt
Sharad Sharma has over two decades of experience in the Internet, Enterprise Software and Infrastructure markets and is a prominent voice in India’s entrepreneurial ecosystem. He has co-founded iSPIRT Foundation, a think tank focused on building the software product ecosystem in India. He is a member of SEBI’s Financial and Regulatory Technology Committee, RBI’s MSME Lending Committee and a special invitee to the National Digital Payments Committee. He has also chaired the Product Forum at NASSCOM. Prior to this, he headed Yahoo! India R&D where he led product engineering for all emerging markets and some global products. He has also held senior R&D role at VERITAS, Symantec, Lucent Technologies and AT&T. He was given the R&D Visionary Award by Zinnov in 2008.
Sharad co-founded Teltier, a wireless infrastructure startup now part of CISCO and is an active technology angel investor through LetsVenture. Sharad was the Chairperson of the IEEE Student Chapter while at the Delhi College of Engineering, and started its Minicomputer Club in 1984.
- Anurag PratapSenior Director & Head CSR, CapgeminiAnurag PratapSenior Director & Head CSR, Capgemini
- Ravi GururajFounder & CEO, QikPodRavi GururajFounder & CEO, QikPod
- Atul BatraCTO, ManthanAtul BatraCTO, Manthan
- Rumi Mallick MitraHead, Corporate Citizenship, IBM India, South AsiaRumi Mallick MitraHead, Corporate Citizenship, IBM India, South Asia
- Dr. Nilay RanjanHead CSR and Foundation, Vodafone Idea Limited
- Kunal WaliaAssociate Partner, DalbergKunal WaliaAssociate Partner, Dalberg
- Shakthi VadakkepatFounder and Editor-In-Chief, The QuillShakthi VadakkepatFounder and Editor-In-Chief, The Quill
- Archana SahayCSR Head- APJ, Dell TechnologiesArchana SahayCSR Head- APJ, Dell Technologies
Archana manages global partnerships at Ashoka South Asia. She works with large foundations and companies to create collaborative initiatives. She is also leads Nourishing Schools, an Ashoka initiative that aims to develop young changemakers who can take charge of improving their own nutrition and that of their communities. Prior to joining Ashoka, she was a management consultant with i3 Consulting, a firm founded by ex-McKinsey employees. She led engagements advising clients from industries such as financial services and e-commerce on business development, strategy and setting up new ventures. She’s been a journalist with The Asian Age and is a contributor for publications such as Huffington Post and Forbes. She has been awarded the Spotlight:Health scholarship by the Aspen Ideas Festival, USA and selected as an Entrepreneur-in-Residence by the SELCO Foundation.
- Navneet KapoorChief Transformation Officer, A.P. Moller-MaerskNavneet KapoorChief Transformation Officer, A.P. Moller-Maersk
Navneet Kapoor is the Chief Transformation Officer and a member of the Executive Leadership team at A.P. Moller-Maersk. At Maersk, he leads the agenda to transform the company digitally and into a global integrator of container logistics.
Navneet brings to this role significant prior experience in driving Transformation within large companies. Before Maersk, he played a key role in enabling the Digital Transformation of Target, a fortune 50 US retailer, which entailed transforming its culture, technology capabilities, operating model and talent.
With a career spanning over 20 years and multiple geographies, Navneet has assumed diverse leadership roles within the omnichannel retail, financial, manufacturing and engineering research industries. Over the last decade, he has been involved with building e-commerce platforms, and differentiating capabilities in data, technology, and automation, along with leading global organizations.
He is passionate about working with the start-up ecosystem. Apart from serving on the selection committee for the 10K Start-up warehouse, he launched the Target Accelerator Program in 2014, and recently launched a unique Accelerator Program within Maersk, called OceanPro. Navneet is also actively engaged with NASSCOM and other advisory bodies to accelerate the maturation of Global Capability Centers (GCC). Specifically, he is passionate about nurturing and mentoring global leaders and developing perspectives around what it takes for individuals and companies to be successful, working across geographies and cultures.
Navneet is married and has two kids. He enjoys sports and travel.
- Eddie AvilFounder, XROMEddie AvilFounder, XROM
- Anand KulkarniTechnical Director, KPMG IndiaAnand KulkarniTechnical Director, KPMG India
- Anil NadigCo Founder, JivabhumiAnil NadigCo Founder, Jivabhumi
- Garima BabbarHead Programs, Education and Skill Development, South Asia, AdobeGarima BabbarHead Programs, Education and Skill Development, South Asia, Adobe
- Sudhir SubbaramanSenior Vice President – Business Unit Head, CGISudhir SubbaramanSenior Vice President – Business Unit Head, CGI
- Sanjukta GhoshProgram Manager, Social Impact/CSR-India, LinkedInSanjukta GhoshProgram Manager, Social Impact/CSR-India, LinkedIn
- G.N.V. Subba RaoMD, ABB R&D, IndiaG.N.V. Subba RaoMD, ABB R&D, India
- Akila KrishnakumarHead, Social Venture Partners – BangaloreAkila KrishnakumarHead, Social Venture Partners – Bangalore
- P. MuthumaranDirector at Food Safety and Standards Authority of IndiaP. MuthumaranDirector at Food Safety and Standards Authority of India
- Ashutosh ChadhaVice President & Head Public Policy and Government Affairs, South Asia, MastercardAshutosh ChadhaVice President & Head Public Policy and Government Affairs, South Asia, Mastercard
Ashutosh is currently responsible for Public Policy and Government Affairs at Mastercard for South Asia. In his role, he works closely with key audiences in the Government, Academia, Industry as well as Multilaterals to help frame policies which enable deepening of electronic payments, financial inclusion and growth as well as ensure innovation and safety of the digital financial transaction ecosystem. .
In a career spanning over 32 years, Ashutosh has worked at Microsoft, Wipro Ltd, Intel India, Shell India Pvt Ltd, NIIT and the National Dairy Development Board. A Management graduate from the institute of Rural management of Anand Gujarat, Ashutosh has had extensive experience in Business Development, Channel Management, Strategic Planning, Government Relations and Policy Advocacy as well as sales.
Ashutosh is a regular speaker at National and International fora on topics ranging from Corporate Affairs, Public Policy, Education, CSR, Innovation and Entrepreneurship. He has spoken at events hosted by WB, WTO, UNICEF, UNESCO as well as National and International Academic Institutions.
Ashutosh is passionate about advocating the use of technology for socio economic development and improving lives through education, innovation and entrepreneurship.
Involved in mentoring start ups, coaching students and executives – Ashutosh is also a certified Level 2 NS-NLP Executive and Corporate Coach.
In his spare time Ashutosh loves to read, listen to music and travel.
- Mridvika RaisinghaniMD, Shortlist Professionals
- Krishnakumar NatarajanChairman, NASSCOM FoundationKrishnakumar NatarajanChairman, NASSCOM Foundation
- Yuvraj BhardwajCo-Founder, Zenith VipersYuvraj BhardwajCo-Founder, Zenith Vipers
Yuvraj Bhardwaj is a 20 year old young entrepreneur & ideator & researcher. He along with his twin brother Yashraj Bhardwaj own 36 Research Projects and 17 patent applications that they have filed in a team. They are also the recipients of Karmaveer Chakra Award 2016 and have also been named amongst top 10 young entrepreneurs of 2016 across the globe by by success magazine. They were also proud nominee of Padma Shri 2018, one of the highest civilian award in India. Also winner of many international and national awards and have also been into Forbes 30 Under 30 Asia List 2018. Yashraj and Yuvraj have More than 15 ongoing Ventures, holding companies are headquartered in Delhi and Dubai, they have multiple offices around the globe. They are very closely connected with the latest in technology and innovation around the world, with very close association with innovation powerhouses like Silicon Valley giants, TED, Venture Firms and Technology Clusters around the world & also with governments of South east asian, african & middle east countries.
- Samir YajnikExecutive Director, Electrodrive Powertrain Solutions Private Limited, Electra EVSamir YajnikExecutive Director, Electrodrive Powertrain Solutions Private Limited, Electra EV
- Sunish JauhariIndia Leader, Everyone a Changemaker (EACH), Ashoka
- Archana SinhaChange Leader, Ashoka
- Murugan VasudevanHead – South Asia, Social Innovation Group, CiscoMurugan VasudevanHead – South Asia, Social Innovation Group, Cisco
- Sameer DhanrajaniChief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, AIQRATE advisory & consultingSameer DhanrajaniChief Executive Officer & Co-Founder, AIQRATE advisory & consulting
Sameer Dhanrajani is a distinguished and widely recognized AI and Analytics business leader and visionary known for his deep knowledge, innovation & topical approaches in the AI and Analytics space. Sameer has consulted with several Fortune 500 and global enterprises in driving AI and Analytcs led strategic transfromation. He has a rich experience of building and scaling AI and Analytics businesses and creating significant client impact. Sameer is Chief Executive Officer at AIQRATE advisory & consulting , a bespoke AI advisory & consulting firm Previously , Sameer was Chief Stratgey Officer at Fractal Analytics . He was responsible for curating strategic roadmaps , driving strategic investments ; inorganic growth thru M&A , partnehips and alliances , open innovation; lead high-priority growth initiatives and help Fractal clients on AI-led transformation of their businesses . In his previous assignment , Sameer was Global Business Leader for Cognizant analytics and data sciences at Cognizant Technology Solutions.He pioneered the Customer, Risk & Operations Analytics framework (CRO) at cognizant analytics and data sciences to help clients realize transformative value from data detonation encircling enterprises and enable accelerated businesse impact through accentuated customer experience, robust risk management strategies and optimized business operations. Under his leadership, Cognizant Analytics became a leading market player in the analytics market space with 3400 analytics professionals an an exemplary broad-based structure with exhaustive repertoire of services framework, consulting methodologies, solutions and platforms spanning the advanced analytics & data science spectrum serving 180 clients across geogrpahies . As an accomplished professional, Sameer provided the pivotal strategic direction and execution led insights to galvanize Cognizant Analytics run better & run different.A fast tracker & a well-rounded professional with 20 + years of industry experience, Sameer has donned various leadership roles to help deliver innovative analytics and AI solutions and consulted with several CXO’s for faster, better decision making. Prior to Cognizant, Sameer was the Country Head at Fidelity National Financial and pioneered India’s first Global Competency Center(GCC) to be based on non-linear growth model with platform-based value propositions and developed Fidelity India into a hub of customer delight, delivery innovation, and operational dexterity.Before Fidelity, he worked as Vice President – Analytics for Genpact.
Sameer is a distinguished member of the NASSCOM Analytics Special Interest Group and has been instrumental in leading the effort for positioning India as the next best destination of choice for AI & Analytics. He has been recipient of “Outstanding Leadership Award” at India Human Capital Summit and “Exemplary Leader Award” during the Asia Pacific HRM Congress. He has been highlighted four times consecutively – 2014-17 in “Top 10 influential analytics leaders in India” published by Analytics India magazine. Sameer is also advisor to Telangana and AP government council for setting up data analytics park and policy in Hyderabad & Vizag and is a steering committee member for drafting AI policy in India. Sameer is also a well-renowned speaker and has been a keynote speaker & moderator on various business, leadership and topical AI and analytics themes at leading global conferences. He has been quoted regularly across multiple business media and news publications. Sameer is a prolific blogger and his blog post “Demystifying digital, data analytics and decision science” ( https://sameerdhanrajani.wordpress.com/) is a trendsetter; he is a well-known contributor in the academia space. He has delivered numerous industry guest lectures and mentored several fresh & experienced graduates on making a successful career in Analytics. He is a trusted industry advisor and council member to leading Business & Technology schools. He is the first analytics professional leader in India to deliver TED talk and has delivered four Tedx talk sessions. His recent book “AI and Analytics: Accelerating Business Decisions “published by Wiley is a best seller and have been featured amongst top books in AI and Analytics space. He has also edited “Wiley black book on exponential technologies “by bringing thought leadership led future outlook from top 17 industry leaders .
- Nidhi GuptaSr. Product manager, GoogleNidhi GuptaSr. Product manager, Google
- Deepak MaheshwariDirector, Govt. Affairs – India, ASEAN and China, SymantecDeepak MaheshwariDirector, Govt. Affairs – India, ASEAN and China, Symantec
Deepak Maheshwari is the Director, Government Affairs for India, ASEAN & China in NortonLifeLock Inc., the new name of the erstwhile Symantec Corporation. He has over two decades of experience as a public policy professional with a keen interest in the interplay of technological innovation and socio-economic development. An oft-invoted speaker and a prolific author, he has served as the global chair of IEEE Internet Initiative, the secretary of ISP Association of India. He co-founded National Internet eXchange of India and the ITU-APT Foundation of India. A graduate in engineering from Indian Institute of Technology, he is also a law graduate and has earlier worked in Microsoft, MasterCard, Sify and HCL.
- Karthik JonnaFounder, PaperboyKarthik JonnaFounder, Paperboy
Karthik Jonna is the 22 year of Co.founder at paperboy.com who started the company during his first year of BBA. The startup was conceptualised along with his father on a study table and while juggling between college and work, paperboy has now reached to over 14,00,000 users in 60 countries.
Paperboy digitally delivers 450+ newspapers and magazines to the users device every morning well before the hard copy is published.
Karthik is the youngest among his 50 employees and since being part of Gen Z he understood the mindset and challenges faced by his peers for reading hard copy publications. By drastically improving the digital newspapers reading experience and making it easily accessible on the devices they prefer, paperboy’s 65% user base is made up 18-30 year olds.
The Company is working towards providing people with authentic information and eliminating fake news in the process. Paperboy has been playing a crucial role in cutting down physical paper usage by improving digital newspaper reading experience and has been instrumental in saving 150 million papers.
- Sarvesh SinghConsultantSarvesh SinghConsultant
- Ashok PamidiCEO, NASSCOM FoundationAshok PamidiCEO, NASSCOM Foundation
- Aditya TrivediSenior Director & Head, SAP Co-Innovation Lab, IndiaAditya TrivediSenior Director & Head, SAP Co-Innovation Lab, India
- Abhishek RanjanAssociate Director, BrillioAbhishek RanjanAssociate Director, Brillio
Abhishek is the global head of the Brillio Foundation, CSR, Sustainability, D&I, and Employee Outreach. He built the award-winning employee volunteering program “Brillio Bringing Smiles” and lead social programs that impacted 40000 young minds and reduced Carbon Footprint by 25%.
Abhishek is an alumnus of IMT Ghaziabad and has done an executive management program in CSR from IIMB and Digital Marketing from ISB. He started his career with IBM and later worked for Oracle FSSL, where he was credited for setting up the Customer Centres and Industry Relations function in India. He is an adjunct professor at Christ University and taught sustainability and CSR at more than 50 colleges worldwide.
- Arun KarnaManaging Director & CEO at AT&T Global Network Services India Private Ltd.Arun KarnaManaging Director & CEO at AT&T Global Network Services India Private Ltd.
- Parthasarathy N.SEx COO, MindtreeParthasarathy N.SEx COO, Mindtree
- Naganand DoraswamyManaging Director & Founder, Ideaspring CapitalNaganand DoraswamyManaging Director & Founder, Ideaspring Capital
- Nisheeth SrivastavaChief Technology and Innovation Officer, Capgemini IndiaNisheeth SrivastavaChief Technology and Innovation Officer, Capgemini India
- Mahitosh PatankarHead of Engineering and Delivery, British Telecom IndiaMahitosh PatankarHead of Engineering and Delivery, British Telecom India
- Suprio SenguptaSenior Vice President – Business Unit Head, CGISuprio SenguptaSenior Vice President – Business Unit Head, CGI
- Smarinita ShettyCo-Founder and CEO, India Development ReviewSmarinita ShettyCo-Founder and CEO, India Development Review
- Ajay PrabhuCOO, QuEST GlobalAjay PrabhuCOO, QuEST Global
- Dr. Vishal RaoConsultant – Head Neck Surgical Oncologist and Robotic Surgeon, HealthCare GlobalDr. Vishal RaoConsultant – Head Neck Surgical Oncologist and Robotic Surgeon, HealthCare Global
- Shrestha GattaniSenior Project Manager, DalbergShrestha GattaniSenior Project Manager, Dalberg
- Varun KashyapCo-Founder, LetsEndorseVarun KashyapCo-Founder, LetsEndorse
- SriKrishna Sridhar MurthyCo-Founder and CEO, Sattva
- H S JamadagniProfessor, IISc, BangaloreH S JamadagniProfessor, IISc, Bangalore
- Sowmya SuryanarayananHead & VP – CSR & Partnerships, Samunnati Financial Intermediation & Services Pvt. Ltd.Sowmya SuryanarayananHead & VP – CSR & Partnerships, Samunnati Financial Intermediation & Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Srikanth ViswanathanChief Executive Officer, Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and DemocracySrikanth ViswanathanChief Executive Officer, Janaagraha Centre for Citizenship and Democracy
- Samar Singh SheikhawatEx CMO, UB Group,TedX Speaker – Ethos in Business
- Meenakshi SrinivasanDirector, IBMMeenakshi SrinivasanDirector, IBM
- Sujatha DoreswamyVice President, Enterprise Core – Value Chain, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.Sujatha DoreswamyVice President, Enterprise Core – Value Chain, Robert Bosch Engineering and Business Solutions Pvt. Ltd.
- Abhijeet MehtaCOO, Quest AllianceAbhijeet MehtaCOO, Quest Alliance
- Ajit NarayananChief Technology and Product Officer (CTO) & Founding Member, mfineAjit NarayananChief Technology and Product Officer (CTO) & Founding Member, mfine
- Dr. Aravind MallikAssistant Professor, PESITM | Limca Book of World RecordsDr. Aravind MallikAssistant Professor, PESITM | Limca Book of World Records
- Aditya NegiSenior Enterprise Relationship Manager, LinkedInAditya NegiSenior Enterprise Relationship Manager, LinkedIn
- Mitra – The RobotMitra – The Robot
LAST DAY TO REGISTER
Pass for Single Person
For both 4th and 5th December 2019